here's the gig

   . startup

   . pays well and on time

   . gaining funding (in the current climate - whoot)

   . ruby, macs, linux, rails, bsd, mysql, merb, couchdb

this'd be a contracting (hourly) situation, at least for a little while.

if you're interested send me

   . links to code samples, more the better.

   . link to wherever you live online - blog, facebook, twiiter,
whatever.

   . link to something that'll give me some context for how you work
with other developers, irc roll, mailing list archives, references,
whatever.

   . list of things you are learning *now* - languages, tools,
protocols, whatever.

   . list of favorite beers.  if you don't drink beer - why? what do
you drink?

   . the title of the last book you read.

   . output of

      ruby -e' puts Dir[File.expand_path("~")+"/Music/**/
**"].sort_by{ rand }.first( 42 )  '

      (feel free to edit for speed)

   . an explanation of this code

     http://s3.amazonaws.com/drawohara.com.html/code.html

if we're interested we'll send you

   . nda

   . invitation to coffee, beer, tea, whatever you like.

   . naked pictures of the ceo

cheers.

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/
better. simply reflect on that.