On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Dean Wampler <deanwampler / gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting. I've been using AsciiDoc for DocBook creation. It's good
> to have a family of alternatives.

Though erbook sounds like a very cool project to watch, AsciiDoc just
made my life a lot easier.  Thanks for mentioning this tool, it just
saved me a ton of time typesetting my book.

Suraj, you may want to look into how AsciiDoc works, as the kind of
smarts it offers for inferring the structure of your document combined
with the power of ERB could be quite exciting.

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacreature.com | Non-tech
stuff at: http://metametta.blogspot.com