Suraj Kurapati wrote:
> Diego Virasoro wrote:
>> (to be honest I've been quite interested in this project, but so far
>> every version falls short of what I need)
>
> erbook is an open source project after all...  please don't forget that
> I'm doing this in my free time, for the benefit of humankind.  :-)

Err, my response above seems to imply that because erbook is an open
source project, it falls short of what you need every time.  That is not
true.

What I meant to say is that, if you have an urgent need (or better yet:
a developer's itch) for LaTeX support in erbook, then patches are
welcome.  :-)

Thanks for your consideration.