On 2008-11-11, Sita Rami Reddy <sitaramireddy / gmail.com> wrote:
> Opened google and entered pickaxe and clicked search
>
> in the page followed, i want to collect all the page titles which are in
> green color and all the corresponding links in a log file.
> i want to repeat the same for 10 pages(google searched) ..

That's a particularly efficient way of doing it. Google actually has an
API. You can use it with two Ruby gems: curb and json.

See <http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/#fonje> for
details on how to use Google's API. I have some example code up for how
to do this in Ruby here <http://gist.github.com/16735>.

You'll have to use your own initiative from here on out (preferably
following How To Ask Questions The Smart Way at:
<http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>)

Yours,

--
Tom Morris