On 23 Nov, 07:17, Suraj Kurapati <s... / gna.org> wrote:
> erbook : write books and documents in eRuby
>
> erbook is an extensible document processor that emits XHTML
> (web page), LaTeX (PDF), man (UNIX manual page), plain text,
> and any document format you can imagine from eRuby templates
> that allow scripting and dynamic content generation.

I am sorry, I don't want to sound argumentative but when are you going
to be able to emit LaTeX? It's version 5.0 already, and since the
beginning LaTeX support was supposed to be there. In fact you even
advertise it here. However from your website I gather you haven't even
started on LaTeX support.

Dunno, but it sounds a bit misleading...

(to be honest I've been quite interested in this project, but so far
every version falls short of what I need)

Diego