--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 07:41:17AM +0900, Alex Fenton wrote:
> Everyone's invited to take part in a short survey on using Ruby for GUI=
=20
> programming; I'd be grateful for 5 or 10 minutes of your time at:
>=20
> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=3Do2UwH3KcrOyLxKsh8mOJMg_3d_3d

Pretty good survey, in my opinion.  Relatively simple and painless.  I
didn't see any assumptions or biases really built into the survey, from
my brief experience with it.

At the end, it says to click "next" to finish the survey, but the
relevant button is actually labeled "done".

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]
print substr('Just another Perl hacker', 0, -2);

--St7VIuEGZ6dlpu13