On Nov 20, 12:11=A0am, Bill Walton <bill.wal... / charter.net> wrote:
> Hi Luis,
>
> Luis Lavena wrote:
> > First I'll like to explain why this took so long:
>
> That certainly gives me a more informed appreciation for just how much we=
,
> I, owe you. =A0Without the work you've done, Luis, most current Windows-b=
ased
> users of Ruby wouldn't be. =A0Me included. =A0Thank you very much for you=
> continued efforts. =A0I, and many others, are grateful.
>
> Best regards,
> Bill

Thank you Bill and Tim for your kind words.

None of this will be possible without Curt Hibbs and Andy Hunt work
all these years, I'm just doing maintenance :-)

I believe Ruby on Windows has much more potential than the continuous
ranting from Linux or OSX developers and their arguments about it.

Whatever can be done to ease the path of transition, integration and
co-existance, I'll go for it, that's my objective (besides trying to
conquer the world, of course).

Cheers,
--
Luis Lavena