On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Yossef Mendelssohn <ymendel / pobox.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 9:14 am, Brian Candler <b.cand... / pobox.com> wrote:
>> I also find it much clearer to write
>>
>>     assert_equal "foo", @bar    # required value, actual value

I've never found that syntax clear or natural, despite doing it for
years.  I always have to look up the exact wording of any assertion
other than assert_equal, and I can never seem to remember which side
the "expected value" is conventionally placed on.  Using RSpec has
been like finally being able to write expectations the way my fingers
have been *wanting* to write them all these years.

--
Avdi