> Agreed. I said it was cheating, but I didn't say "don't cheat."  :D

Sorry for nitpicking, but it is *not* cheating. It might not be what
you want and it is important to know what you consider a valid
submission or not. But cheating induces fraud, deceit or dishonesty. I
guess any solution having a proud
require 'mylib'
at the top does not have any of these negative properties.

Not that I want to make your job harder than it is already but
solutions that are submitted here might be interesting for the humble
reader even if they do not hit the spirit of the quiz on its
sweet-spot, and you might not review them. Would you tend to agree on
this?

Cheers
Robert
--
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde