Hi Suraj,

* Suraj Kurapati <snk / gna.org> [2008-11-16 12:32:07 +0900]:

> erbook : write books and documents in eRuby
>
> erbook is an extensible document processor that emits HTML
> (web page), LaTeX (PDF), man (UNIX manual page), plain text,
> and any document format you can imagine from eRuby templates
> that allow scripting and dynamic content generation.

Nice software - hope to see the LaTex formatter coming out soon.
I was wondering if the markup could be made simpler. Is the eruby
template the best for this - For example, there are so many extra
things to type in the following

   <% chapter "Introduction" do %>
   <% end %>

compared to say \chapter{Introduction} in TeX, for example

saji
---