Hi,

I am wondering if work on the One-Click Ruby Installer for Windows has
been
stopped?

This is taken from the announcement of the OCI 186-27 RC1 two months
ago:

---oOo---

NOTE: Keep in mind this is a Release Candidate and should be used for
compatibility testing until Final version is released.

If no outstanding issue is raised, I'll consider this version stable and
mark
it as final. If not, expect another RC next week :-D

Thank you again for your patience waiting for this release.

---oOo---

There has been no more RCs but still no Final Release.

I have tried asking the same question through the OCI project web site
on
RubyForge but have received no reply.

Best regards,

Claus Folke Brobak