The problem:
There is this parser, dynamically extensible with methods from modules.
In very mundane fashion the methods have a standard prefix (like
Test::Unit does it) so there is no problem getting the list of the methods.
Now the methods handle elements in a DSL and there are conditions and
parameters that each element expects. All this information is currently
available as an RDoc comment for each method.
Aside from making a system call to ri and grabbing the output is there
any other clever way to grab those comment lines?
Now, I want the comments in the RDoc so I don't want to do something
like the 'desc "describe this task"' trick that rake does.
Any clever ideas?
Cheers,
V.-
--