Hi,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 5:37 AM, David A. Black <dblack / rubypal.com> wrote:
> I feel like a lamb to the slaughter, since I'm almost certainly doing
> something obviously wrong, but I'm having trouble understanding why
> I'm not getting any output from this:
>
> require 'minitest/unit'
>
> class TestMe < MiniTest::Unit::TestCase
>  def test_something
>    assert(true)
>  end
> end

Minitest doesn't install an at_exit hook by default. I think the
expectation is that Rake tasks, test helpers, or other project
infrastructure should activate the autorun magic explicitly. If you
want to have tests in a single file run as they would in test/unit,
adding this at the top should help:

MiniTest::Unit.autorun

~ j.