Hi --

I feel like a lamb to the slaughter, since I'm almost certainly doing
something obviously wrong, but I'm having trouble understanding why
I'm not getting any output from this:

require 'minitest/unit'

class TestMe < MiniTest::Unit::TestCase
   def test_something
     assert(true)

Here's what happens when I run it with a recent 1.9:

david-blacks-macbook:hacking dblack$ ruby mini.rb
david-blacks-macbook:hacking dblack$

In other words, nothing. If I change mini to test, it does this:

david-blacks-macbook:hacking dblack$ ruby mini.rb
Loaded suite mini
Started
.
Finished in 0.000676 seconds.

1 tests, 1 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 skips

I've probably just missed a beat in how to make the transition. Thanks
for any help.

David

   Intro to Ruby on Rails  January 12-15   Fort Lauderdale, FL
   Advancing with Rails    January 19-22   Fort Lauderdale, FL *
   * Co-taught with Patrick Ewing!