2008/11/12 Jes Gabriel y Gal <jgabrielygalan / gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Sita Rami Reddy
> <sitaramireddy / gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>   My problem is folows
>>
>> Opened google and entered pickaxe and clicked search
>>
>> in the page followed, i want to collect all the page titles which are in
>> green color and all the corresponding links in a log file.
>> i want to repeat the same for 10 pages(google searched) ..
>>
>> please help me
>
> Take a look at mechanize, or search the archives or google for "web scraping".
> There's a lot of info out there. If you get stuck with something just
> let us know,
> post some code and we'll help you.

Sita, to make it crystal clear: this is not the service "We code it
for you" with its free new subscribers offer. You'll have to invest a
bit more to get your problem solved (either you hand it off to a
contractor which I am sure will happily provide what you need and bill
you or start writing it yourself and see how far you get).

Terms of usage can be found at

robert