Michael Fellinger wrote:
> I fixed that just today, check it out :)
> http://github.com/manveru/ver/commit/9fb04aa943e03850c19b0352b519d885826e7f44
>
> ^ manveru

Manveru

I have a question regarding the scope of the keybindings. Being new to
ruby am confused.

Are these done in a global/application scope. I mean :

>      @keyhandler = VER::KeyHandler.new(self)
>      VER.let :insert do
>       map(/^([[:print:]])$/){ view.show(@arg) }

Here, i have defined a key handler, but i don't see an object for my key
mappings.

My application is slightly different from vi - its multi-screen. Take
alpine e.g. Each screen has its own mappings. I go from menu, to screen
A, then screen B, then back to menu. All objects in screen A are
released so the mappings too are. Thus each screen has its own bindings
mappings.

Am i correct in thinking that as per VER, my entire app would have to
share the same bindings?

thanks.