Thanks to everyone who participated in the vote for
the Windows Installer features.  Results are available at:

    http://rubygarden.com/ruby?WindowsInstaller

I'll start adding the winning features in the order
indicated.  As soon as I get the top half-dozen or
so ready, I'll release the next version, and then
keep working on down the list.

Now to go fire up that old Windows box :-)

thanks again,

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development and Mentoring for Agile Methods