On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Nit Khair <sentinel.2001 / gmx.com> wrote:

> manver, I mentioned to your earlier that I am intending to use
> keyboard.rb of the ver project.
>
> I have also been studying keymap.rb and its associated programs so i can
> get more keys like in vi and emacs. However, I understand these classes
> in chunks but can't piece it together.
>
> Wondering if you can give a small example that installs and uses keys
> using these classes so i can use it. I am finding myself having to
> reinvent the wheel since I am unable to grasp the code of ver.

Hope this helps:
http://p.ramaze.net/10515

Sorry, it's quite late here, can't go into more explanation for now.
And yeah, the code is quite hard to grasp, i'm not going to change it
anymore though since it works really well for what i need, the main
difficulty is with the keymapping but i couldn't come up with anything
more elegant, the Keyboard is tied to the VER concept a bit as well,
but you should be able to improve on that easily.

^ manveru