On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Nit Khair <sentinel.2001 / gmx.com> wrote:

> Eagerly awaiting your ncurses port...

I'm aiming to get a first cut out this week (just the very basics) to
get things moving, but it will take a while to get it all done,
especially the fiddly bits. I'm going to concentrate on the core
ncurses functionality. I'm not interested in panels or forms (better
done in Ruby IMHO).

> Is it possible for you to document the procedure, how you go about doing
> it, so one can follow that for another port, rather than be totally
> lost.

Sure, as long as you don't mind long-winded stream of consciousness :)

Regards,
Sean