On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Ben Crowell wrote:

> Have you seen XUL?

Hmm. I _very_ much like the idea of XML specifying the semantics and CSS
the style, and Ruby the actions.

But wait a bit what does that....

A Mozilla/Galeon Ruby plug-in script where JavaScript/Java usually sits.

Now that would be an interesting beast.

Gecko becomes your GUI.

Now we have the -T stuff already, how much more work would it be to put in
a Java "sandbox" mode?

Move over Java Applets, here comes the real language to write applets in.

New Zealand

Zeitgeist shutting down for corrective maintenance, please log off.