Gilbert Rebhan wrote:
> Thomas Enebo schrieb:
>
>> Gilbert Rebhan wrote:

>>> As for jruby 1.1.4 i'm missing the jruby-complete.jar for 1.1.5 on your
>>> dist site.
>>> Me and some others had problems to build the jruby-complete.jar
>>> for jruby 1.1.4 from source lately.
>>> I posted to jruby user list but got no feedback that fixed the build
>>> problem.
>>> Finally a link for a jruby-complete.jar in a maven repository was posted.
>>>
>>> Where do i get the jruby-complete.jar for 1.1.5 ?
>>>
>>> Regards, Gilbert
>>>

>> jruby and jruby-complete has been deployed to the mavosphere...
>>
>> -Tom
>>

> ?!
> a link would be helpful
>
> Regards, Gilbert

Sorry I thought you were a maven user...

We don't currently publish jruby-complete.jar as a link from our
downloads section, but all maven users can grab it using maven.

Here is a link to the maven published jar:

http://repository.codehaus.org/org/jruby/jruby-complete/1.1.5/jruby-complete-1.1.5.jar

-Tom