I'm trying to interact with a RF Terminal application.  But each time I
run this, it returns nothing from stdout, and just hangs irb.  I've been
banging my head on this one for a couple days, because it seems right,
but nothing comes back from the server.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.  :)

[code]
  def test_rf(run_this)

    Net::SSH.start('xx.xx.xx.xx', 'userid', :password => "password")  do
|session|

      session.open_channel do |channel|
        channel.request_pty(:term => 'xterm') do |ch, success|
          raise "could not request pty!" unless success
          channel.send_data "2\n" # tell the shell to exit
        end
        puts "shell was started successfully!"
        channel.send_data "2\n" # tell the shell to exit
        sleep 3
        channel.send_data "1\n" # tell the shell to exit
        sleep 2
        channel.send_data "Canada6-gen\t"
        channel.send_data "Canada6-gen\t"
        channel.send_data "\n"