Thanks.

Can I move /myspecial/dir to /mynewspcial/dir/45 and it still runs just fine?

Doesn't this hard-code the locations of those files into the binary somewhere? I mean, ruby needs to know where to look
for it's /site/1.8 libs... is that hardcoded, or is it possible that that is a relative path... how cool would that be.
I guess I have the source so I could change that.  Anyone have any idea where in the ruby source it puts that value?

Thanks,
Cary