Hi!

I changed the topic because "Ruby for Philosophers" is highly misleading.
It suggests you want to present Ruby to Philosophers (say to do automatic
theorem testing).

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 04:10:29 +0100, Sebastian Torena
<citizenkant / gmail.com> wrote:

> If I not wrong, in Ruby, everything belongs to one class or another.
> Then, the class Class itself must inherit certain characteristics from
> something else.

The basic class in Ruby is "Object", not "Class". Every object in Ruby is
an instance of "Object" but most objects are no instance of "Class".

For the class hierarchy see

     http://objectgraph.rubyforge.org/

For the what makes up the Object class see

    http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Object.html

> Where can I find a documentation that lists and defines all the
> elements of the class Class?

Start at

     http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Class.html

BTW: El '' no es utilisado en el ingls...

> Is it possible to think about learning Ruby as to learn, for example,
> chess?

That depends on you mental disposition.

> Forgive my ignorance.

There hardly is anything more unforgivable than ignorance as it is known
to be the most productive source of conflicts.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Blog: http://penpen.goodaddress.eu/
PGP key (id 6CC6574F): http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net/