dRuby version: 1.3.4.2

Clients (actually, these machines do the 'DRb.start_service' and recieve
commands from the server):
#1:
OS: Win98
Ruby version: 1.6.5 (from the ruby-1.6.5_0.exe installer based on
Installshield)
dRuby version: 1.3.1

#2:
WinNT sp 5
Ruby version: 1.6.5 (from the nullsoft based installer)
dRuby version: 1.3.1

I'm actually surprised that this all played OK together given the
difference in both Ruby and dRuby versions between the clients and
servers.

But I did notice an intermittant problem with the WinNT box not always
being seen from the server via dRuby.  So I went and installed the latest
dRuby (1.3.4.2) so that the clients and servers would all have the same
version (the server already had that version)... And then nothing worked.
I got 'connection refused' from the clients.  This seems very odd since
now both clients and server had the same dRuby version.

I uninstalled Ruby from both Windows boxen and then installed the 1.6.5
installshield version on both of them since that version never gave me any
trouble on the Win98 box.  It's working again, but I still see some
intermitant problems on the NT box (OK, it's not really an NT box, it's NT
running under Linux using VMWare - that could explain the intermittant
thing I suppose:)

Anway, has anyone else had trouble with Ruby 1.6.5 on Windows using
dRuby 1.3.4.2?

Question2: Where can one find older versions of dRuby?

Phil