Hi,

In message "Re: some more tests"
    on 02/01/21, Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> writes:

|> 1. nonblocking IO#sysread,#syswrite both seeming to work
|> well
|>
|> 2. nonblocking IO#read/#write, failing
|>
|> 3. unrelated to the two others, a failing test for Module#include.
|
|Matz:
|
|Should all these go in?

1. Yes.

2. I don't know, but maybe yes.  I have to investigate more.

3. No for the third assert.  Unlike inheritance, "include" copies
   module attributes into a class/module, so that even if the included
   module (ModY) does include new module (ModX), it doesn't affect the
   module (ModZ).  It's known restriction that would not be fixed in
   the near future.

     module ModX; end
     module ModY; end
     module ModZ; include ModY; end