Hi Han,

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 08:23:44PM +0900, Han Holl wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 8:27 AM, Aaron Patterson
> <aaron / tenderlovemaking.com>wrote:
>
> > mechanize version 0.8.4 has been released!
> >
> > Hi Aaron,
>
> I've got a smallish patch for www/mechanize/chain/response_body_parser.rb.
> Where/how can I submit it. Found nothing on either website.

You can submit it via the mechanize rubyforge tracker here:

  http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=1453

Or you can fork my repository and send a pull request at github:

  http://github.com/tenderlove/mechanize/tree/master

> And I have some issues with Hpricot, so I would like to try* *nokogiri.
> Gem install nokogiri didn't work. Then got the git repository.
> gem build nokogiri.gemspec didn't work either:
> No such file or directory - lib/nokogiri/css/generated_parser.rb
>
> Finally I tried:
> gem install nokogiri-0.0.0.20081001111445.gem
> ERROR:  could not find gem nokogiri-0.0.0.20081001111445.gem locally or in a
> repository
>

> Any suggestions ?

Yes.  Unfortunately you have to install a couple dependencies.  First
install racc which is available here:

  http://i.loveruby.net/en/projects/racc/

And install frex

  % sudo gem install aaronp-frex -s http://gems.github.com

I realize that is kind of a pain in the butt, so I've posted a
development version of the gem on my internet homesite.  Just download
the gem from here:

  http://tenderlovemaking.com/nokogiri-0.0.0.20081021110113.gem

Hope that helps!

--