In article <a2dp12$6bu / ftp.ee.vill.edu>, "Bil Kleb"
<W.L.Kleb / larc.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Ok, so this bonehead can't seem to get an anonymous CVS copy of Rubicon,
> viz, http://www.rubycentral.com/downloads/rubicon.html
>
>  $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:/src login Logging in to
>  :pserver:anonymous / cvs.ruby-lang.org:2401/src CVS password: [blank and
>  various other attempts] cvs login: authorization failed: server
>  cvs.ruby-lang.org rejected access to /src for user anonymous
>
> A little help please...
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bil

The password is 'anonymous'.
--
T o b i a s   D i P a s q u a l e
a n a n y @ e c e . v i l l a n o v a . e d u

"Bill Gates comes to visit SoftImage and during an employee Q/A someone asks 'Since the Internet is all about free software, how come Microsoft is still charging for it?'"
 -- Adam Barr,
    Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters:
    What I Learned in Ten Years as a Microsoft Programmer
    ISBN: 0595161286