------art_12530_23576459.1224224077031

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 4:33 PM, Ralph Wood <esmero / gmail.com> wrote:

> I intended to follow this tutorial:
> http://depixelate.com/2007/5/31/taking-merb-for-a-spin -- but then I
> created the app with $ merb -g invoice_tracker, and now its folder
> structure is nowhere to be found.
>
> I was at ~ and I figure it should be there, but it isn't. I looked all
> over /usr and other folders I could think of and nothing. Spotlight also
> can't seem to find it. I give up.
>
> Any ideas?
> --

Hey Ralph,

That is a way old tutorial right there.  To generate an application under
the new merb rc1 you use

merb-gen app my_app

This will generate the my_app directory structure with all the right things
in it.  including datamapper.  Don't forget to auto_migrate your database to
get going with

rake db:automigrate

Cheers

------art_12530_23576459.1224224077031--