I am writing an app generator for ncurses-ruby.

While refactoring my apps, I find that the ncurses-ruby calls for any
object are still scattered in various switch cases - i.e. not reusable -
messy. I thus need to write a proper OO wrapper around ncurses-ruby
before I plunge deeper.

I need suggestions for what similar project I could study, so I go the
right way. I thought of Shoes, but read it's largely in C. There's wx
and Fxruby rubycocoa, qt,  ... but they might be very large. Are there
some smallish projects that solve this kind of problem?