------art_14592_25528621.1223477396573

Very interesting.  This is probably a ridiculous question, but is there a
Windows dependency for this library?  I'm itching for a library to write
Excel files without having to resort to Windows.  If I must use Windows and
some OLE bridge, I'd be very excited if I could use copy-and-paste whilst
generating Excel worksheets.

James H.