Benoit Daloze wrote:
> I can't stand with the idea of using other chars than braces {} >for a  block,
> I think it's particular to ruby to write:
> names.each { |name| puts name }
Does it looks a little  better if using square brace? since it LOOKs
more like a "block":
names.each [ |name| puts name ]

> I think do...end is a little long for a small block like this.
Agree.  do...end is suitable for multiple lines block.

And can curly brace be used replacing "END" while it is kept as it is to
represent blocks?  Any parsing difficulty?

>where will you write the "{" ? after the "if" on the same line >?  on a new line ?
For simplicity reason, I would say put the "{" on the same line of "if".

Thanks for your reply.