On Oct 7, 12:29=A0pm, "Jeremy McAnally" <jeremymcana... / gmail.com>
wrote:
> Isn't this basically what Ambition is?
>
> =A0 =A0http://ambition.rubyforge.org/

Hey, nice. That's pretty close to botp's thoughts.

Though again, I see potential limitations in this approach, eg. how to
select from multiple tables?

Also I'm a bit surprised to see that it uses ParseTree --that seems
like overkill on the implementation side of things. How stable is
Ambition at this point? If I were to use it for my project, I would
need to a) maybe create a DBI adapter and 2) add support for 'insert'
and 'update' (along side 'select', 'slice' and 'sort'). Possible?

T.