On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 5:48 AM, James Britt <james.britt / gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool!  Thanks.
I agree this was useful info, I played around with this and had some
difficulties.

>> As for whether it would be better in a jruby list, I didn't know that
>> the scope of this one was MRI solely. Next time I'll think twice
>> before posting newbie questions in the wrong places. Sorry for any
>> incovenience.
>
> No inconvenience, and I also don't know if JRuby  questions are welcome h=
ere
> or not.  The list is ruby-talk, not c-ruby-talk or mri-talk, so I vote Ye=
> on general JRuby usage questions.
Well the JRuby list might have be the place to look for an answer but
I agree that this list is general enough to share it or
even ask for it, so yes I share James' POV here.

Thanks again and just another point. Unless you have a very good
reason to top post please try bottom or inline posting the next time.
This is a long established practice on this list. No big deal however.

Cheers
Robert
--=20
C'est v=E9ritablement utile puisque c'est joli.

Antoine de Saint Exup=E9ry