Andrew Hunt,

> I haven't seen this problem with the Ruby installer before,
> but I *have* seen this problem installing other software
> under Win98.
> By hand, remove any partially installed files, and then
> try running "scandisk" (or checkdisk or whatever they
> call it these days.)  I was installing a music program
> that died just like that, and after giving Windows a chance
> to fix the disks up, it worked okay on the first try.

Ok, I followed your advice and Scandisk + Defrag my computer 2 times but it
still keep stopping at "Extract: runit_.rb" in installation.

Maybe the installer is corrupted ! <g> On the server (not at my end).

Regards,

Lennie De Villiers

ICQ# 57008830

Moderator: news:comp.sources.delphi

PocketStudio Professional
Pocket-Technologies.Inc
- www.pocket-technologies.com

Write PalmOS Applications With Your Delphi Skills!

PL/I for Palm Project:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lennie2000/comp/PLI_Palm/