David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Nit Khair wrote:
>
>>> please post some actual code that triggers the error you're talking
>> include Ncurses
>>  end
>>    f=RBQueryForm.new(fields);
>>
>> RBQueryForm is subclassed from RBForm.
>>
>> See if you can spot the error here itself. Otherwise I will try to cut
>> and make a tiny version that you can run and see.
>
> *Please* post some real code that contains the error. Otherwise it
> just goes back and forth.
>
> This code runs. I've changed super(fields) to super() because with an
> argument I got an error (it expected zero arguments). I don't know
> exactly what the fields are supposed to consist of so I've used a
> placeholder ("abc").
>
> RBForm.new("abc").set_ffields("abc")
>

> David
Sorry about not posting reeal code. I tried the same thing -- to bring
it down to one file, but it won't let me pass a parameter. When i say
only super() the sample is working. The original program goes ahead with
the field array - no error at that point. There are too many modules and
classes involved for me to put it all here. Still trying to post some
real code.

I thought you may straight away spot the error considering that I am
passing a param, and you are not. wait ...