I'm a perlish person trying to get Ruby to talk to our Oracle 10g
database.  The following program gives me a syntax error I can't
resolve.  I've looked at a lot of the website messages concerning the
same error an not found anything that points me to a solution.  The sql
runs in TOAD.  The caret points to the underbar between aradmin and et.

require 'oci8'
conn = OCI8.new('sql_user', 'sql_user05', 'AR')
 cursor = conn.exec('SELECT entry_id, status FROM aradmin.et_requests
where entry_id > '007850'')
 while r = cursor.fetch()
   puts r.join(',')
 end
 cursor.close
 conn.logoff

ruby data2.rb
data2.rb:3: syntax error, unexpected tINTEGER, expecting ')'
                                                                                           ^