Hi Erik!

Erik Hollensbe [2008-09-29 16:10]:
> I'm not going to argue whether or not this is an appropriate
> forum for this, but there definitely are better ones...
> http://jobs.rubynow.com is the first one that comes to mind.
Is it really? I'm honestly unsure about that. It's definitely more
to the point - nobody wanting to discuss Ruby issues will be annoyed
by just another job posting. But does it really reach a comparably
promising audience? In particular in my case: Are there any such
platforms where I can reach as many (German/German-speaking)
potential candidates as on this list, including its surrounding
sphere of personal contacts? I can hardly imagine that, but I might
be plain wrong, of course.

How do others get to fill in their non-English-speaking positions in
this area (i.e., Software development/Ruby/Rails)?