Tucano wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  the documentation (API reference) of rcairo is here:
> http://cairo.rubyforge.org/doc/
>
> but is mainly in japanese .... :(
>
> you can ask to the mailing list of cairographics
>

> Tuk
>

> On Sep 22, 2008, at 3:43 PM, Kyle Schmitt wrote:
>
>> Are there good documents and tutorials for ruby cairo?
>>
>> I've run across a few samples, but they aren't exactly flush with
>> detail.
>>
>> There seems to be a number of programs written in ruby using cairo,
>> but not much in the way of docs.
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>> --Kyle

Kyle,

Please feel free to ask questions that you may have.  I have been able
to use it quite successfully and would be happy to help with some of the
simple things.  You could email me at tech at onghu dot com if you have
a specific question.  I could certainly help you get started.

It follows the Cairo API quite closely, so once you get started, it's
quite easy.
Best regards
Mohit.