Lloyd Linklater wrote:
> Anuradha Raghupathy wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am very new to Ruby. We have a Delphi (Borland Delphi version 5)
>> application that we would like to automate.
>>
>> Can Ruby or Apollo or Phi help in automation of this application?
>>
>> Can I have links to any kind of documentation that would help me do this
>> task?
>>
>> Quick response is very much appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks very much.
>> Good Day.
>
> I do Delphi too.  You do not give much in the way of specifics but you
> can always get them working together with sockets.

Thanks Lloyd. Appreciate your response. How hard is it to work with
sockets? It also depends on how open your code isn't it? Very are
considering learning Ruby and then making it work with Delphi. What
would be your suggestion in this case? Also, we as testers have no
knowledge of Delphi. I am trying to assess how easy or hard it would be?