There may be more going on that just that one-time damage. Because I already
went in and fixed up my votes after the first problem report, including a
vote for REXML. And now that and many other of my votes are missing *again*.

Perhaps, there is a hole in the UseMod wiki software that doesn't always
lock out multiple updates???

Curt