Erik Veenstra wrote:
>> "unset RUBYOPT" doesn't work for me, which was mentioned as one of the
>> workarounds..as i get this error
>
> Does unsetting RUBYOPT work, even if "unset RUBYOPT" doens't work?
> Maybe something like "set RUYBOPT="? Just guessing. I can't check,
> since there's no Windows machine around.
>
> gegroet,
> Erik V.
Thanks Erik, I was able to successfully run rubyscript2exe with a sample
ruby program, it works great!!
Now the real test comes for me, as i am using Selenium Automation tool &
bunch of ruby scripts for my Test Automation,
I tried building it, it looks like selenium server, and other dependent
files are not getting bundled into the package!!
Any idea on this...if anyone has worked on the similar lines..
Whether it's feasible to do something like this!!

Cheers
Shekar