Erik Veenstra wrote:
>> I am getting the following error while to execute the
>> rubyscript2exe: have the following on my system:
>>
>>  1)ruby
>>  2)gem installed rubyscript2exe
>>
>> Have i missed out on anything else?
>
> Yep. You missed a couple of threads where this issue has been
> discussed before... :}
>
> This one, for example:
>  https://groups.google.com/group/ruby-talk-google/browse_frm/thread/f922ec9ef52af7e4?tvc=1
>
> gegroet,
> Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/
Thanks for your timely Reply, I went through some of those threads which
discussed about the similar issue to mine.
I still face the same issue, as there is no proper final fix explained,
it only talks about workarounds involved which isn't working for me.
"unset RUBYOPT" doesn't work for me, which was mentioned as one of the
workarounds..as i get this error
"'unset' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file."

Hope I find it working ASAP :)

Cheers