Snaggy wrote:
> I decided to learn WxRuby. I'd like a book or something about it, can
> you point me to some good resources? I don't want to study from c++ or
> python stuff, only ruby...

Aside from the wiki, I'd recommend looking at the samples that are
included with the distribution. It's probably best to start with

minimal/minimal.rb
minimal/nothing.rb

These cover the basic structure of a wxRuby application, and have a fair
amount of comments explaining what's going on.

After that, take a look at some others, eg

controls/ & bigdemo/ [demonstrates a wide variety of different widgets]
drawing/ [how to draw text, images etc]
events/ [more advanced event handling]
text/ [covers text controls and also internationalisation]

Questions on wxRuby are usually better on the wxruby-users mailing list;
this is a good place to ask for general tips on learning and using the
library.