Am 19. September 2008 22:52 schrieb Jens Wille <jens.wille / uni-koeln.de>:
> We, the prometheus image archive at the University of Cologne
> (Germany), would like you to take note of the following job
> announcement for a full-time software developer position in Cologne,
> Germany. In addition, we'd like to emphasize that the contract is
> limited in time due to formal reasons only. We definitely aim at
> extending it.
>
> We look forward to receiving your applications!

First of all this is an English group so placing a job offer in German
is at least impolite towards the majority of people around here.
Second, since you are looking for a Rails guy a Rails specific forum
would have been a far better place to put this.  Please give a little
more thought when posting stuff like this.

Regards

robert