>Everytime when installing, the program halt with "Extract: runit_.rb". I've
	>been running it for an hour and it doesn't continue ! When pressing
	>CTR-ALT-DEL the program doesn't show a "Not Responding" message (so the file
	>isn't damage!) I've downloaded it 3 times now (from the same site) and it
	>keeps giving me the same problem.
	>
	>I'm running MS Windows 98 SE on a Pentium 133 MHz, 64 Mb RAM, 10 Gb HD
	>Space.

Lennie,

I haven't seen this problem with the Ruby installer before,
but I *have* seen this problem installing other software
under Win98.

By hand, remove any partially installed files, and then
try running "scandisk" (or checkdisk or whatever they
call it these days.)  I was installing a music program
that died just like that, and after giving Windows a chance
to fix the disks up, it worked okay on the first try.

/\ndy