On Sep 19, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Tony Strauss wrote:

> RDoc 2.2.0 now is available!

> * 25 Bug fixes:

I found two issues when working with RDoc 2.1.0 yesterday.  I haven't
tried the new RDoc but I don't see them listed in your changelog.  The
problems I found were:

* RDoc should ignore magic comments as it ignores shebang lines.  As
it is now, you have to make sure there's no space between the magic
comment and the file's documentation or RDoc will skip the latter in
favor of the former.  Even then, the final output will begin with the
magic comment, which I don't really think is ideal.

* RDoc in correctly rendered the following comment:

as:

   "r\n", "n", or "r"

I will add these issues to RDoc's bug tracker in case that helps.

James Edward Gray II