unknown wrote:
> Tim Hunter <TimHun... / nc.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> You could use rb_funcall instead.
>>

> Thanks for your reply, Tim.
> But I'm not sure you mean something like this :
>
>     VALUE args [1] = { rb_str_new2("Serializable") };
>     rb_funcall( klass, rb_intern("include"), 1, args );
>
> Am I correct ?

The argument to include is a module, not a string, so you'll need to
pass the Serializable module VALUE instead of the string "Serializable".
If you've defined Serializable in C, then that would be the return value
from rb_define_module_under (or whatever function you called to define
Serializable). If you've defined Serializable in Ruby, then you'll have
to call rb_const_get get the value of Serializable.