At Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:13:48 -0700 (PDT) Mark Thomas <mark / thomaszone.com> wrote:

> One of the comments on the spock blog says:
>
> > Instructions how to get it work on FC8. ...
> > You have to download http://gregoire.lejeune.free.fr/ruby-xslt_0.9.3.tar.gz
> > Follow instructions there (ruby extconf.rb; make; make doc; make install)
> > This will leave xslt.rb in /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/xml/xslt.rb
> >
> > Apparently, Ruby needs libxslt.rb there, so do:
> > sudo mv /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/xml/xslt.rb
> >   /usr/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/xml/libxslt.rb
> >
> > Subsequently, spock runs.
>
> Maybe that will help?

Sort of. I needed additional munging around with links to make the
spock code happy (it seems to have a different idea of where and what
ruby-xslt installs than what either the libxslt-ruby gem or the
ruby-xslt tarball, although the ruby-xslt tarball came closer).

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration