Suneel Suneel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm doing masters in computer science. I'm required to submit a research
> paper on a topic of my interest. I'm interested in learning ruby and
> wanted to do research on Ruby covering topics like "features of Ruby,
> comparision with other languages, pros and cons, object oriented
> programing, Ruby on rails etc". The problem is I need to find at least
> 10 papers on ruby that have been published in technical journals, white
> papers from reputed laboratories and universities. I did google but
> couldn't find much that I can mention as my references. I found around 5
> papers in ACM digital library. I need 5 more. Please help.
>
> Thanks
> Suneel

When I ran the search I got lots of papers back.  Perhaps it is the
"published in technical journals" constraints that is the limiting
factor.  That may also preclude books, though citing the literature is
usually accepted in academia, at least when *I* was in school, though we
were still carving on stone tablets back then, but I digress.

Normally I would just think that this was your work to do and leave you
to it, but you have caught me on a good day so here are some bits that
may be of assistance:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/search/searchResults.jsp?searchType=1&searchSite=dW&searchScope=dW&query=ruby&Search=Search
http://hedley.new.newsvine.com/_news/2006/01/11/56217-hedleys-technical-journal
http://www.pcmag.com/search_results/0%2C1208%2C%2C00.asp?qry=ruby+programming&site=3